We love custom orders!
Please contact email@example.com to inquire about customizing a product or commissioning something new. Generally, here is how the process works:
1. You have an idea or need and you contact me with information about your request. Be sure to answer the following questions:
- Who is this for?
- How many do you need?
- What fabric, color, or motif do you want? (Pinterest boards are welcomed!)
- When do you need it by?
2. We schedule a consultation appointment (via Zoom) to discuss your vision and determine the scope of work. A Google Slides document will be generated for you to review and look back on. Note: there is a $60 consultation fee.
3. Within 1 week of the consultation, I will generate a quote based off of what we agreed on in our consultation.
4. Before any further work can commence, a 50% non-refundable deposit is due. Once the deposit is paid, materials can be purchased and work can begin. Out of respect for my other clients, if the deposit is not paid within 7 days, I may have to reschedule your commission and/or adjust the date of delivery.
5. The remainder of the cost of your custom order is due upon completion. I will be in touch when everything has been completed. If shipping, I will mail upon reciept of payment. If delivering in-person, payment is due upon delivery.